New Mitsubishi Outlander Phev
built for tomorrow
The new Outlander PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) is a ground breaking vehicle that brings together the superior environmental performance and quietness of an electric vehicle (EV), the stability and handling of an AWD and the everyday practicalities and safety of an SUV. Sophisticated yet practical, the Outlander PHEV is the ultimate in intelligent motion and represent the next generation of hybrid and electric vehicles.
Plug-in Hybrid Electric Technology
The Outlander PHEV switches seamlessly between three drive modes to get the most efficient performance from its twin electric motors and highly efficient petrol engine. This innovative technology offers incredible efficiency and a smooth, quiet ride without compromising comfort, size, performance or convenience.
Exceed model shown.View Inventory Book a Test Drive
Two powerful electric motors
The world’s first plug-in hybrid SUV lets you go beyond the boundaries of ordinary driving. Twin electric motors and a highly efficient petrol engine optimise performance according to your driving. Separately mounted motors at the front and rear axles deliver incredible responsive AWD performance with S-AWC (Super All Wheel Control) ensuring excellent driving stability and intuitive, linear handling. Smooth, quiet, comfort with abundant power to tackle off-road terrain with highly efficient purpose.View Inventory Book a Test Drive
A free app for your Smartphone (Android or Apple)* lets you remotely control your Outlander PHEV Exceed from the comfort of your home. You can monitor the remaining charge time, control the charging timer settings, check the alarm, turn on/off the parking and headlights, and even turn on the heater or air conditioning or set if for later, all from the comfort of your living room.
*Exceed models only. The vehicle and Smartphone need to be interconnected within a Wi-Fi area. Some Smartphones may not be supported.
Outlander PHEV’s roomy interior gives you plenty of space for any trip, near or far. The Outlander PHEV's battery is stored under the floor to maximise interior space and lower the centre of gravity for better safety and handling. The seats can be folded down to make extra room for whatever you need to carry. While storage space beneath the generous cargo area floor is ideal for conveniently storing the charging cable. And for those with busy hands, the Outlander PHEV Exceed’s power tailgate conveniently opens and closes with the touch of your Smart Key.View Inventory Book a Test Drive
BLIND SPOT WARNING (BSW) AND LANE CHANGE ASSIST (LCA) SYSTEMS*
Change lanes with confidence with the Outlander PHEV’s Blind Spot Warning system. In addition, the Lane Change Assist system sounds an audible alert and displays a blinking warning in the door mirror when the system detects a high collision probability with a vehicle coming from behind moving to the same direction within 3.5m from PHEV’s side or 70m from its rear bumper.
*Exceed model only. Please drive safely and never rely solely on these systems while driving. The detection and control capabilities of BSW and LCA are supplementary only and do not warn you of vehicles in blind spots in every situation. BSW and LCA may not activate in some situations. Please read the operation manual carefully and be aware of these limitations. It operates when a vehicle is in a rear, right or left blind spot and is not designed to detect motorcycles or pedestrians, but may detect them and activate in some situations.
ULTRASONIC MISACCELERATION MITIGATION SYSTEM (UMS)#
The Outlander PHEV Exceed’s Ultrasonic misacceleration Mitigation System reduces the chance and severity of hitting obstacles 4m in front or behind a vehicle when a driver mistakenly presses the accelerator when stationary or at speeds of up to 10km/h.
* Exceed model only. Please drive safely and never rely solely on these systems while driving. Ultrasonic misacceleration Mitigation System (UMS) may not activate in some situations. The engine output control activates when driving; 0-10km/h (not in N or P Position); obstacle/vehicle is within approx. 4m range; accelerator pedal is pushed hard or abruptly; driver is not turning to avoid obstacle/vehicle. The detection and control capabilities of UMS are supplementary only and do not prevent misacceleration in every situation. Please read the operation manual carefully and be aware of these limitations. It operates when a vehicle or obstacle is within an approx. 4m range and is not designed to detect motorcycles or pedestrians, but may detect them and activate in some situations.
FRONT* AND REVERSE SENSORS AND REVERSE CAMERA
All PHEV models feature reverse camera and rear parking sensors. When reverse gear is engaged, the reverse camera image appears automatically in the dash and sensors warn you if you’re getting too close to objects behind you. Exceed models also feature the convenience of front parking sensors*.
*Exceed model only. Please drive safely and never rely solely on these systems while driving.
Outlander Phev LS
- Twin electric motors and 2.0L MIVEC petrol engine
- Super All Wheel Control AWD (S-AWC)
- Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA)
- Climate control dual zone air conditioning
- Reversing camera and sensors
- Smart Key and One Touch Start system
Outlander Phev Exceed
- EV Remote Smartphone App
- 360 degree Multi Around Monitor
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Leather seat facings plus electric sunroof and tailgate